New term! New good intentions! New hope to realize them! And: new web-site :). You may have realized that some pages are still under construction, but the pages for the lectures in WS 1718 are quite complete. The most frequently asked questions at the start of a new term are: Which lectures are offered? At what time and what place?
Here is the compact overview:
- Artificial Intelligence starts Tuesday, October 10th at 8.15h, room 128
- Natural Language Processing starts Monday, October 16th at 8.15h, room S205
- Data Mining Lab starts Monday, October 16th at 10.00h, room S205
Artificial Intelligence in Computer Games will not be offered in WS1718, but in SS18.
- Machine Learning starts Thursday, October 12th at 8.15h, room 141
Data Science Master
In the new HdM Data Science Master I’m responsible for the modules
- Programming for Data Science: This is basically an introduction into the programming languages Python and R, with an emphasis on data science applications.
- Data Mining Process: Algorithms and Implementations: Here all steps of the data mining process are discussed and implemented (in Python).